Friday, November 6, 2009


My Tricker Treaters!
Coty at 14 yrs old didnt treat or treat but instead walked his little sister to all the doors for us. Briley loved Halloween. She must have gotten that from her mommy. She came home from school about 3 weeks before Halloween singing a song that all Icould do was smile and think 'I love peer influence'.
Here's her little song she wore out...
"Trick or treat. Smell me feet. Give me something good to eat. Not an apple. Not a pear. Smell my daddy's underwear!"

3 comments:

Heather said...

You didn't leave an email address on your comment, but I was touched by your comment, so I chose you as the winner of the $25 Personal Charm GC on my blog, The Gift Closet. You have 48 hours to reply, so please email me asap! Congrats! :)

kim west said...

you won the eb ornament giveaway! lol...lucky week for you! email me at kimbowest21@gmail.com

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

And you've won my Custom giveaway as well! email me at renee@candysticklane.com
:)