Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tooth Fairy


The Tooth Fairy visited Noodle for the first time recently. She brought a letter, a fancy bag, and arrangements for Noodle to get Skechers Twinkle Toes. Let me tell you, those were one hot item!! I was afraid that we were gonna hafta order them from the Tooth Fairy's dot com!!
Dearest Remi-This is my first visit to you and it is very special. I am leaving you this fairy bag to put your teeth in. Just hang it on your door from now on and I will take your teeth and leave you money. This visit, however, is our best! I have made special arrangements at the store for you to choose a pair of Twinkle Toes Skechers. Mommy will take you to get them. I am leaving this tooth for Mommy to keep, but I will take your future ones. Always brush your teeth so I can return. Love- The Tooth Fairy

No comments: